Baker shares recipe for Nutella and marshmallow stuffed brownies
Are these the best brownies ever? Baker, 26, wows with her VERY simple recipe for Nutella and marshmallow stuffed chocolate treats
- A video of a baker making Nutella and marshmallow brownies has gone viral
- The clip was uploaded to Instagram by popular London chef, Eloise Head
- She uses butter, sugar, eggs, flour, cocoa powder and milk chocolate
- Followers say they are ‘so tempting’ they’ve ruined their resolution to eat healthy
A video from ‘Instagram famous’ baker Eloise Head showing viewers how to make brownies stuffed with Nutella and marshmallow has gone viral on social media.
The 26-year-old founder of FitWaffle Kitchen, an Instagram page dedicated to decadent desserts that take just minutes to prepare, shared the clip on January 10.
The video shows the self-taught London chef making the fudge-like brownies stuffed with a thick layer of hazelnut spread and ready-made marshmallow fluff.
Ms Head, who shot to online stardom when a baking craze swept the globe during the first Covid lockdown in March, uses butter, sugar, plain flour, cocoa powder, milk chocolate to make the base of treats.
Scroll down for video
London baker Eloise Head’s drool-inducing Nutella and marshmallow stuffed brownies
‘These kinda have a s’mores vibe to them, and they’re so gooey and indulgent,’ she says in the clip.
To make the brownies, Ms Head melts 170 grams of unsalted butter, then mixes it with 250 grams of caster sugar, whisking the two together using a handheld mixer.
She cracks two eggs into the mixture and beats again until all ingredients have combined to form a fluffy texture.
Next, she pours in 125 grams of melted milk chocolate before sieving in 30 grams of cocoa powder, 100 grams of flour and a pinch of salt, folding gently.
Once mixed, Ms Head spoons half the batter into a lined cake tin – eight centimetres in diameter – then dollops 300 grams of Nutella on top, spreading it out evenly.
She adds 125 grams of marshmallow fluff and gently covers it with the remaining half of the brownie batter.
The brownies should be baked in the oven at 170 degrees Celsius for 25 to 30 minutes.
Ms Head said it’s best to let them cool in the tin and refrigerate them overnight to achieve the firmest texture.
Eloise Head (pictured) built a mammoth Instagram following during the first Covid lockdown by sharing her simple tricks for making decadent desserts
Photos and videos of the treats, which have racked up more than 23,000 ‘likes’ since they were uploaded online, have drawn delighted responses.
‘Wow, looks so tempting!’ one woman replied.
Another tagged her friend and wrote: ‘We need to make these ASAP.’
Others complained Ms Head’s simple but decadent desserts keep throwing them off track with their New Year’s resolutions to get fit.
Recipe for Nutella and marshmallow brownies
For the brownie base
170g unsalted butter (melted)
250g caster sugar
2 large eggs
125g milk chocolate
100g plain flour
30g cocoa powder
1 tsp salt
For the filling
125g marshmallow fluff
1. Melt butter and mix with caster sugar, whisking the two together with a handheld mixer.
2. Crack eggs into the mixture and beat again until all ingredients have combined with a fluffy texture.
3. Pour in melted milk chocolate before sieving cocoa powder, flour and salt, folding gently.
4. Spoon half the batter into a lined cake tin – eight centimetres in diameter – then dollop Nutella on top, spreading it out evenly.
5. Add marshmallow fluff and gently cover it with the remaining half of the brownie batter.
6. Bake in the oven at 170 degrees Celsius for 25 to 30 minutes and enjoy.
Source: FitWaffle Kitchen
Source: Read Full Article