The 25 best countries for tourists in 2019, ranked
- The World Economic Forum released itsranking of the best countries for tourists in 2019.
- The organization looked at factors including business environment, safety and security, tourist infrastructure, cultural resources, and price competitiveness.
- Spain,France,Germany, andJapan tied for the top spot.
- TheUS, theUK,Australia, andCanada all made the top 10.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The World Economic Forum has ranked the best countries fortourists in 2019.
In itsTravel & Tourism Competitiveness Report 2019, the organization analyzed data from international organizations and conducted a survey of executives, looking at five main factors in 140 countries:
- Business environment
- Safety and security
- Health and hygiene
- Human resources and labor market
- ICT (information and communications technology) readiness
The WEF also looked at a country’s prioritization of tourism, international openness, tourist infrastructure, cultural and natural resources, and price competitiveness.
Read more: Forget Champagne and infinity pools: High-end travelers today want to make an impact on the places they visit, according to a luxury safari operator
Each country was given an overall score between 1 and 7; because the top score was shared by four countries equally, there is no No. 1 entry in the ranking below.
Most of the countries that made the top 25 are in Europe, but Japan, the US, Australia, and Canada all made the top 10 too.
Here are the top 25 countries for tourists in 2019, ranked.
Source: Read Full Article