Liz Hurley breaks silence over claims she took Prince Harrys virginity

Liz Hurley has addressed claims she may have taken Prince Harry's virginity when he was a teenager.

The Duke of Sussex is rumoured to be addressing his magical moment with a "beautiful older woman" in his upcoming memoir, Spare, which is to be released next month.

Harry, 38, had a string of high-profile relationships before settling down with Meghan Markle, including reality stars, television presenters and socialites.

READ MORE: Liz Hurley wows fans in bikini snaps as she promotes latest film in run-up to Christmas

However, the King's youngest son has rarely spoken out about his romances and is set to break his silence in his bombshell memoir.

It's claimed that Harry is set to disclose how he lost his virginity to a "beautiful older woman in the countryside".

Liz, 57, has broken her silence after claims she may have been the mystery woman to have bedded Prince Harry.

Speaking to The Times, Liz said: "Not me, not guilty, ha," before adding: "No, not me. Absolutely not."

Harry's wife, Meghan, has previously revealed she had a girl crush on the Austin Powers star after seeing her in the now-famous safety pin Versace dress.

In the foreword for her now-defunct blog, The Tig, Meghan said: "I can't begin to tell you about my girl crush on Elizabeth Hurley. Well… yes, I can, and I really really want to. So indulge me for a moment.

"Maybe it started with that Versace safety pin dress, as it did for the rest of the world."

Meghan went on to explain that she had attempted to recreate one of Liz's looks for her high school prom aged 17.

Harry's forthcoming memoir is said to be "intimate and heartfelt" and has been written with "raw, unflinching honesty," and is rumoured to be more explosive than his and Meghan's Netflix series.

The release date was pushed back following the death of his grandmother, the late Queen Elizabeth, with Harry adding a note to the book to explain it was written before her death in on September 8, 2022.

In a press release about Spare, the Duke said he was "writing this not as the prince I was born but as the man I have become."

He went on to add: "I've worn many hats over the years, both literally and figuratively, and my hope is that in telling my story — the highs and lows, the mistakes, the lessons learnt — I can help show that no matter where we come from, we have more in common than we think."

READ NEXT:

  • EastEnders' Tamzin Outhwaite shares fears for Prince Harry after Netflix series

  • Harry and Meghan 'will be invited to King Charles' coronation' despite Netflix doc

  • All the questions Harry and Meghan left unanswered in their bombshell Netflix tell-all

  • Loose Women viewers criticise ITV show for 'unfair' Harry and Meghan coverage

  • Harry tried to attack 'relatability problem' with 'carefree and cool' topless dip in doc

Source: Read Full Article