Meghan Markle is using Queens Jubilee as PR stunt, claims RHOCHs Debbie Davies

Deborah Davies has shared her thoughts on Meghan Markle's upcoming visit ahead of the Queen's Platinum Jubilee celebrations, kicking off on Thursday, June 2.

Meghan and Prince Harry are to return to his home country with their two children, Archie Harrison and Lilibet Diana to celebrate the Queen's 70 years on the throne.

Despite their impending visit, the Prince has previously claimed it would be unsafe for him as his personal security do not have the same rights as police from the Met's royal branch.

Just last year, Meghan shared her experience of being a working royal, claiming she was not allowed to access mental health support and suffered racism from within The Firm.

Speaking exclusively to the Daily Star, the former Real Housewives of Cheshire star said: "It's as plain to see as the nose on your face what's going on behind the scenes.

"Five minutes ago they were on Oprah claiming the Royal Family were racist etc, she was traumatised by the way they behaved.

"Now we have the whole of the UK's attention focused on the Royal Family, she wants to be here."

The psychic continued: "I believe she had no intention of ever really stepping foot back here but of course, we have this huge royal celebration going on and that has changed things because she's very attention-seeking.

"They've been together long enough, he knows how her mind works and I think he's sold it to her that this is a chance, it's a big PR stunt, a chance to get back in with the British public."

"She has balls of steel that woman, that she can sit on the sofa with Oprah and say everything she said about the royal family then arrive in this country to take part in these celebrations, that's some brass neck that is," fumed Debbie.

Debbie, who hosts her own Unexplained Deaths & Mysteries podcast and this week will explore "the original ripper".

In her latest episode, out on June 3, she names who she believes the "original ripper was" – she explained: "It's Sir John Williams and he was a surgeon to Queen Victoria and her daughter Princess Beatrice.

"The weirdest thing about this is, we researched into this guy, we found out he opened the National Library for Wales in the early 1900s.

"On his death in 1926, bearing in mind the murders were 1888, everything to do with that man fits."

Debbie added: "He donated a six-inch-long knife wide at the base, narrows down to the tip that is badly blunted and he donated three tissue samples on slides.

"It fits the size and description of the knife that must have been used to disassemble and carve up those five women that were murdered, women.

"I say that knife and those tissue samples should be taken for DNA analysis and one or more of those women exhumed and samples taken to see if they match."

For more of the latest showbiz news from the Daily Star, make sure you sign up for one of our newsletters here.

Source: Read Full Article