Piers Morgan caught liking Cristiano Ronaldo’s girlfriend Georgina’s ‘sexy pics’
Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez has amassed quite an Insta following thanks to her stunning pics – and one celeb fan seems particularly enthusiastic.
Piers Morgan's account has been spotted liking a number of the 25-year-old's outfit snaps in recent months, shared via her own personal account.
The two crossed paths in September at the launch of Cristiano's new cologne, CR7 Play It Cool eau de toilette for Men.
Stopping to pose for a pic, Georgina added the caption: "I admired you before. Now I admire you more. A pleasure to share thoughts with great people. Thanks for everything."
- Good Morning Britain's Kate Garraway 'can't say' she's doing I'm A Celebrity
- Good Morning Britain star Kate Garraway 'signs up' for I'm A Celeb line-up
Since then, the 54-year-old GMB host has been hitting the like button on a variety of pics posted by the Argentinian model.
In one, she posed in a fluffy white minidress in a lift, with her hair pulled back in a low-bun while sporting pair of matching white ankle boots.
Another shot showed her holding up a pair of chopsticks while wearing thigh-high leather boots and a plunging black dress.
- Lorraine fans fuming as James Arthur says 'snobbery' is getting in way of fame
- Piers Morgan calls out 'vile potty-mouthed' Jameela Jamil after she brands him 'Britain's HPV'
In a third, she works a pair of skintight leather pants, and in another, she shows off her bare back in a halter-neck evening gown.
Speaking to Piers earlier this year, Juventus player Cristiano opened up about his relationship with the raven-haired beauty.
He said: "She helped me so much. Of course, I'm in love with her."
- GMB fans fuming as they notice 'annoying' Kate and Ben habit as they laugh at comedian
- GMB fans 'relieved' Piers Morgan is missing from show amid sacking petition
The footballer admitted he planned on walking down the aisle with the former Gucci salesperson, who is mother to his daughter Alana Martina dos Santos Aveiro, one.
He confessed: "We'll be (married) one day, for sure. It's my mum's dream as well. So, one day. Why not?
"It's great. She's my friend. We have conversations. I open the heart for her and she opens the heart for me."
Source: Read Full Article