Police attend scene of alleged Katie Price assault as man, 32, is arrested
Emergency services have confirmed they were called to the scene as Katie Price was reportedly taken to hospital with a facial injury.
Police cars were parked outside of a home in Essex as the mother-of-five went to hospital after paramedics were called following the alleged incident.
One police car and one police van were in attendance outside the home.
A man has been arrested on suspicion of assault and is being held in custody.
Essex Police told Daily Star: "We were called by colleagues in the ambulance service to reports of an assault in Essex shortly after 1.30am this morning, Monday 23 August.
"We arrived and found a woman had sustained a facial injury which required hospital treatment.
"A 32-year-old man was arrested a short time later on suspicion of assault. He remains in custody."
A source told The Sun: "Katie is, understandably, utterly devastated."
It comes weeks after Katie was last in hospital after undergoing cosmetics procedures including a facelift which left her swollen and bleeding.
She later flogged the video footage of her surgery to fans for £4.99 per clip.
Katie has been open about her particularly challenging year after breaking both her feet in an incident in August 2020, with doctors telling her she would need to use a wheelchair until the next April.
She has been getting back to her day-to-day life and was able to return to the stables as she revealed her hopes to take part in the next set of the Olympics.
In a clip she posted on Instagram she said she felt "so lucky" that despite not being able to run she is still able to ride her horses.
Katie said she felt inspired after watching Oliver Townend, Laura Collett and Tom McEwen compete in the dressage, cross country and show jumping competitions for the Olympics this year.
She told her followers: "This is amazing, first time in 50 years… I so want to compete in the next Olympics in the equestrian."
Katie has had her sights set on an Olympic medal for quite some time, with the star first confessing her dreams in 2008, before mentioning it again just last year as she declared she has "positive plans for the future".
For more of the latest showbiz news from Daily Star, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.
Source: Read Full Article