YouTube star Ethan Is Supreme’s father says 17-year-old died from drug overdose

The dad of Beauty Influencer Ethan Peters, known as Ethan Is Supreme, says he believes his son died of a drug overdose.

Ethan's father Gerald says he found his son dead in his bedroom at around 11am on Sunday.

Confirming his son's death, he told Fox News: "The cancel culture we find ourself in weighed heavy on his heart.

"He wanted nothing but to inspire, make people laugh and push the boundaries of what is acceptable in our world for all young people. He was [a] kind soul, who accepted everyone for who they were."

Gerald last saw his son at around 10pm on Saturday night.

Since Ethan's death, his best friend Ava Louise has also spoke out about addiction.

She took to Twitter with a string of emotional posts, urging those who need help to get it.

Sharing a photo of herself and Ethan together, Ava wrote: "My best friend in the entire world, my twin flame…..the only person there for me when I had no one.

"I love you Ethan, I am at a loss for words. I wish I knew how bad it was. I know what you’d want me to say to the Internet rn but I’m to heartbroken to say it. Rip."

Ava, who has a big social media following too, continued: "Ethan had an addiction and addiction should not be shamed. I’m openly discussing his cause of death to save the next kid. He was so bright and so smart. He needed to live. He was more than his demons and you all are to. Please get help. Call 1-800-662-4357."

"Addiction is a disease. I had to pull Ethan aside in recent weeks and have talks with him about his usage. Everyone close to him was scared. I just wish I f**king tried harder I f**king wish I yelled at him more I wish I didn’t enable a single pill he popped.

"Snap your friends out of it before it’s to late. Get your friends REAL help before it’s to late. Ethan told me a week ago he wanted help…I wish I forced him I wish I yelled at him. I f**king wish I didn’t let him do pills in front of me. This pain is insane.

"If anyone talks negatively about my friend and his actions over the past year he was battling addiction. If anyone has anything negative to say about addiction I will come for you with a vengeance. Speak positively of Ethan. He was an artist & inspiration. So talented."

She added: "Ethan was well liked and well respected in the beauty industry. About a year ago he turned to drugs due to the pressure of being famous online at such a young age. He became problematic recently due to drug induced mania. He’s a good f**king person. He didn’t deserve to die."

If you're struggling with drug addiction and need help, call Talk To Frank on 0300 123 6600 or Mind on 0300 123 3393. You are not alone and help is out there.

  • YouTube

Source: Read Full Article