Barack Obama’s daughter Malia spent night at rowdy London house party where guests smashed window and smoked marijuana – The Sun
BARACK Obama's daughter Malia would have gone to a lot of parties when her dad was US President – but I doubt any of them were as wild as the London bash she was at on Friday.
The student was spotted letting her hair down at a house in the capital where things descended into chaos, including a window being smashed and some guests allegedly smoking marijuana.
Malia has been in London with her British boyfriend Rory Farquharson for the past few weeks while they have a break from studies at Harvard University, near Boston.
She partied with students from University College London, having been invited by a male school pal who lives in the house-share where the bash was thrown.
One of his housemates let slip about the do on Twitter, revealing Malia had turned up late — and left late too after partying into the early hours.
On the Twitter account @president- will, which has since been made private, he wrote: “My room-mate is really wealthy and from (Washington) DC and Malia Obama is coming over.
Next time I need my room-mates to clean I’ll say Malia Obama is coming over. I’ve never seen them like this.”
Asked if she had indeed showed up, he said: “Yes, and a window was somehow broken and my house is filthy.”
He added that any future parties would feature: “No marijuana smoked in my house! No spilling tequila all over my kitchen! It will be a civilised party. None of what happened last night.
“Based off all of my room-mate’s friends from high school coming over last night, Malia has a wild life. I cannot party as hard as her and her people.”
There is no suggestion Malia smoked marijuana at the party.
In recent weeks she has been spotted around Islington, North London, where her boyfriend’s parents have a £1.8million home.
Now 21, she was just ten when her dad became President. And she has not escaped controversy, having been filmed smoking a suspicious-looking cigarette at a US music festival in 2016.
Clearly her wild days aren’t behind her yet.
Zayn's had it again
A YEAR after calling it quits for the second time, Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik are back on yet again.
The pair confirmed whispers they had rekindled their on-off romance over the weekend, when they went out to celebrate Zayn’s 27th birthday in New York.
They were joined for dinner by Gigi’s model sister Bella and singer Dua Lipa, the girlfriend of Gigi’s brother Anwar, at Italian restaurant Il Buco.
After their first split in 2018, Zayn claimed the pair remained close, saying in a gushing statement: “I have a huge amount of respect and adoration for Gigi as a woman and a friend. She has such an incredible soul.”
Obviously she feels the same.
Brits bosses gong summit
THE Brit Awards may stick with gendered categories – after just one in five of this year’s nominees were women.
Show bosses had been considering calling time on separate male and female gongs for next year’s event.
But they now fear this could spark a backlash, with claims even fewer women would end up getting recognised.
A source said: “Categories will still be reviewed but after these nominations they may not get rid of gendered categories.
"If it were to make the ceremony more male-dominated it would be a disaster.”
Only a handful of Brit females have nods for non-gendered honours at this year’s awards, at the O2 Arena on February 18.
Mabel is up for Best Newcomer and Best Song (Don’t Call Me Up) and Celeste is the Rising Star.
Best Song shouts also go to Miley Cyrus’ track with Mark Ronson (Nothing Breaks Like A Heart) and Normani's with Sam Smith (Dancing With A Stranger).
Dua Lipa and Adele are expected to put out albums they may get nods in 2021.
MILLIE Mackintosh and Hugo Taylor have bought a house in London ahead of the arrival of their baby girl in May.
Reality star Millie wrote on Instagram yesterday: “We moved into our first house together this weekend.”
Cara pulls off balancing act
CARA Delevingne is known for clowning around and now I know why.
I can reveal the unlikely secret to how she keeps in shape – tightrope walking.
She reckons that doing half an hour each day is great for her fitness and even helps battle anxiety.
A source close to the model and Carnival Row actress said: “Cara recently took up this new hobby and is already obsessed.
“As well as strengthening the core by having to stay up and balance, it’s amazing for really honing leg muscles, which is important for a model.
“Cara loves it because it helps keep her mind focused when she’s away filming movies or fashion ads and there’s loads of waiting around.”
The workout, known as slacklining, usually involves a rope set at hip height and it is becoming the latest must-try for celebs.
At least Cara has the circus to fall back on if her current careers go pear-shaped.
Alec Oscar blast
ALEC Baldwin has sensationally claimed big-time producers “control” votes for Oscars.
With nominations to be unveiled today, Alec – who hosted the bash in 2010 – also suggested some Academy members don’t bother watching the films before they vote.
He said: “Someone who was one of the most powerful producers in Hollywood years ago told me he would control a block of votes.”
Talking on DJ Howard Stern's American radio show, Alec ranted at the voting panel: “Make up your own f***ing mind!”
- SIGRID is taking a break from constant touring to work on the follow-up to last year’s critically acclaimed debut album Sucker Punch. The Norwegian pop star and Strangers singer, who spent much of 2019 on the road, wrote on Twitter: “Will be in the studio for the next few months. I’ve got new music to make.”
- Stormzy is set to rack up a third week at No1 with his Ed Sheeran and Burna Boy collaboration, Own It, according to the Official Charts First Look. It is ahead of Dua Lipa's disco-infused Don’t Start Now at No2 and Future and Drake's new single, Life Is Good, which is currently at No5 after its release on Friday.
- Nicole Scherzinger has insisted the Pussycat Dolls didn’t mean to be provocative with their barely-there outfits and sexy dancing in their comeback performance on The X Factor in November. It led to a raft of complaints. She said: “We’re not trying to upset anybody. Our real fans know we’re empowering.”
- GET Out and Black Panther actor Daniel Kaluuya says he moved from Britain to the US after being turned down for roles because of racism. The London-born star said of trying for acting parts here: “I was going for a lot of stuff. But I wasn’t getting roles because of the colour of my skin. It wasn’t fair. It was a trap.”
Lizzo is crop star
LIZZO took the double-denim look to daring new places in Oz.
The Truth Hurts singer sported this crop top and hot pants at Melbourne’s FOMO Festival.
Before yesterday’s show, Lizzo said: “I’m all about body positivity because I believe we can save the world if we first save ourselves.
“There’s a whole new generation of kids listening to music that encourages them to love themselves and accept their bodies.”
She is setting a great example.
Becks has hands full
BROOKLYN Beckham's romance with Transformers actress Nicola Peltz is clearly just peachy.
The wannabe photographer grabbed hold of Nicola’s bum as he lifted her up for this snap, which the American proudly shared via Instagram.
- Will Smith admits that Tom Cruise is better at stunts than him
- US actors and comics Amy Poehler and Tina Fey are to host the Golden Globes in 2021
- Ariana Grande to sing at Grammy Awards in LA on January 26
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson gets TV series about his childhood called Young Rock
Source: Read Full Article