Corrie Summer heartbreak, Emmerdale Chloe trapped and 23 more soap spoilers
With a number of secrets set to be revealed, not to mention twists aplenty, next week’s offerings of the nation’s biggest soaps are simply not to be missed.
Summer Spellman confides in newcomer Aaron in Coronation Street, while Abi Franklin ups the ante in her quest to destroy Imran Habeeb – with interesting results.
Emmerdale, meanwhile, is set to be particularly compelling, with three major storylines set to reach their dramatic peak, including Noah Dingle’s stalking, as Chloe Harris find out the truth.
Over in EastEnders, Sam Mitchell issues a threat in order to get what she wants, while Hollyoaks sees a number of the show’s finest go out to celebrate Zoe Anderson’s birthday.
Eric, however, tags along, and things don’t exactly go as planned.
Metro.co.uk is once again bringing you all the spoilers you could possible crave, ahead of next week’s showdowns and shocks.
1. When Peter and Carla find out what Mr Thorne did, Peter angrily demands an apology. Peter declares that he’s going to put a stop to his abuse of power. Peter finds Mr Thorne in a restaurant. Mr Thorne winds Peter up and Peter loses his temper and punches Mr Thorne. The police arrest Peter on suspicion of assault.
2. Summer meets up with Aaron from the diabetic support group and opens up about her bulimia. Aaron’s taken aback and Summer worries that she’s scared him off. Aaron assures Summer that he’s in no way judging her, but reckons it’s best if they don’t see each other outside of the support group. In her bedroom, Summer looks at her reflection in the mirror, hating what she sees.
3. Abi films Ben as he buys some drugs, but Ben clocks her. Abi gives Ben a choice, either he admits that Imran paid him to lie or she’ll share her video of him buying drugs with his boss and the police. What will Ben do?
4. George reveals that he suffers from sleep apnea and shows Eileen the mask provided by the doctor.
5. Sarah tells Kirk that from now on, all he has to do is answer the phone. Jacob answers the call and pretending he’s Kirk, efficiently takes the client’s order. Sarah tells Carla that Kirk has secured a huge order with Danny Mintoff who’s been giving them the runaround for years. How will Jacob react?
6. Tyrone suggests that Fiz should stay and watch their favourite TV programme together for old time’s sake.
7. Sally offers to accompany Tim to the doctor’s, but he insists he wants to go on his own. Kirk finds Tim loitering outside the medical centre but Tim makes excuses and does a runner. Tim lies to Sally, making out that the doctor said his condition is nothing to worry about and perfectly normal after a major operation.
8. Sam is determined to outbid Jonah for ownership of the club, but she receives a big setback when her ex dumps all her belongings in the Square. She misses her meeting, and it’s too late, as Jonah has got his hands on the club! Sam, however, devises a plan, issuing a threat to Denise. What is she up to?
9. Ben is not happy when Callum’s poster is put up in the Square, and when it’s vandalised, he goes out looking for revenge. He subsequently encounters a man named Rich, who laughs at the poster. Fuming, Ben lashes out, but Lewis steps in, stopping things from getting out of hand.
10. Mick suggests they throw a Jubilee party in the Square and Janine offers to help. He later mentions the party in front of Linda, who interjects, sharing her enthusiasm. However as they share some laughs, Mick catches himself and stops leaving Linda feeling pushed out.
12. Frankie is nervous about seeing Clara again so Nancy offers to join her. In the café, Frankie continues to lie to Clara about her photography career and when asked about her website, Frankie covers and says that her current focus is influencer gigs.
13. Janine overhears Jada sharing her concerns to Zack about Linda being drunk around the children and encourages Jada to stand her ground and speak to Martin. Martin understands Jada’s concerns and discusses the situation with Zack who says she has one more chance otherwise she’s out of the house.
14. Howie is excited to go on a date with Kim but soon realises she has got the wrong end of the stick when she introduces a man as his date.
15. A flashforward opens this special week of episodes. In the gloom we see a misty graveyard with an open grave. We see and hear the slamming of an iron police cell door and we hear a gunshot ringing out in the woods before panning up to see a smoking crumpled car steaming in the gloom having just had a terrible accident… But who is inside and what does it all mean?
16. The penny drops for Chloe, as she starts to realise what Noah has been up to. Without wasting a second, she starts searching through his laptop, and the scales fall from her eyes, as her worst fears are confirmed. She subsequently confronts Noah, demanding answers but as she goes to leave, he traps her.
17. When Billy and Dawn admit there was a hooded person on the CCTV, Gabby’s terror mounts, knowing she’s home alone all day. Despite Dawn doing her best to reassure her, Gabby reckons Jamie will return to snatch Thomas. Gabby makes it her mission to keep a watchful eye. Before long, she finds a dropped torch outside and panics to check the CCTV and see for herself a hooded figure looming in the woods. But is it him?
18. Gabby finds a gift for Thomas, and she goes cold knowing it has been left for him by Jamie. Before long – the gun cupboard at Home Farm is broken into and an anonymous hand reaches in and takes a shotgun… whomever it is is now armed!
19. Al’s annoyed that Cain has returned his car but after finding a cable tie securing the drive shaft in the engine, he guesses Cain has further sabotaged the car so tells Cain to prove it is safe by driving it. Cain agrees but roars the car at speed down Main Street straight at Al, neither man looks set to budge as Al holds his nerve standing in front of the speeding car. Cain screeches to a halt in the nick of time.
20. Faith girds herself to make things up with Cain but her attempt just unleashes a torrent of abuse from him and even Chas tells her to get lost. Faith is soon desperate to get somewhere fast and when the bus fails to show frustratedly she picks a fight in the street with Amelia and offends her. On a roll, self-destructive Faith makes her day a whole lot worse when she flips out and grabs one of Amelia’s dumbbell weights and lobs it through the window of Dan’s door.
21. It’s Zoe’s birthday! Cleo, Theresa, Verity and Joel join the birthday girl in The Loft for celebrations, and Eric tags along. Soon enough, however, Eric feels as though he doesn’t fit in in the village. Evidently keen on the prospect of a relationship with Cleo, he snoops on her phone, where he finds a spicy text from Joel. Eric’s hopes are shattered, but he’s determined to get Joel out of the way, and let’s just say that he resorts to some pretty extreme measures in order to do so.
22. As he’s released from hospital, there’s a difficult decision for Romeo on whether to protect his dad by keeping him behind bars. James’ meanwhile, turns sinister as he gives John Paul an ultimatum: help him access his finances or be kicked out of his house!
23. Luke’s realisation that there is a person missing from his wedding guest list brings back painful memories for Ollie and Brooke.
24. There are high stakes for Serena as she prepares for her first training session since her overdose, but will she be able to prove herself enough for the coach to keep her on?
25. The attention Saul gets in his uniform begins to bother Grace, but will her pride let her open up to him about it?
Coronation Street airs Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 8pm on ITV. EastEnders airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7:30pm on BBC One. Emmerdale airs Mondays to Fridays at 7:30pm on ITV. Hollyoaks airs Mondays to Fridays at 7pm on E4.
If you’ve got a soap or TV story, video or pictures get in touch by emailing us [email protected] – we’d love to hear from you.
Join the community by leaving a comment below and stay updated on all things soaps on our homepage.
Source: Read Full Article