What is Megan Thee Stallion's net worth and how tall is she?
FRESH off a Grammy win, Megan Thee Stallion is continuing to the music and educational world by storm.
The Texan rapper is set to release her new single Thot S*** on June 11, 2021.
What is Megan Thee Stallion's net worth?
As of 2021, Celebrity Net Worth puts Megan Thee Stallion's net worth at an estimated $3 million.
Her multi-million dollar net worth comes from her career as an American rapper, singer, and songwriter.
In 2020, her single Savage went viral on TikTok and reached number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart following a remix with Beyonce.
Megan began writing and performing raps aged 16. She has since released three EPs – Make It Hot, Tina Snow, Suga, and one album, Good News.
How tall is Megan Thee Stallion?
Megan is known to rock high-heeled shoes on stage during her performances
While those high-heels give her some extra height, Megan stands tall even without them, measuring in at 5 feet 10 inches.
What awards has Megan Thee Stallion won?
Since taking the music world by storm, Megan has won 20 awards since 2019.
- MTV Video Music Award for Best Power Anthem: Hot Girl Summer
- BET Hip Hop Award for Best Mixtape: Fever
- BET Hip Hop Award for Best Live Performer
- MTV Video Music Award for Best Hip Hop Video: Savage
- American Music Award for Favorite Song Rap/Hip Hop: WAP
- People's Choice Award for Favorite Collaboration Song: WAP
- Soul Train Music Award for Rhythm & Bars Award: Savage
- BET Award for Viewer's Choice: Hot Girl Summer
- BET Award for Best Female Hip Hop Artist
- BET Hip Hop Award for Hustler of the Year
- BET Hip Hop Award for Artist of the Year
- BET Hip Hop Award for Best Collaboration: Savage Remix
- Grammy Award for Best Rap Song: Savage Remix
- Grammy Award for Best New Artist
- Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance
- iHeartRadio Music Award for Best Collaboration: Savage Remix
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Hip Hop/ Rap Song: Savage Remix
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Duo, Group, or Collaboration
- Billboard Music Award for Top Rap Female Artist
- Shorty Industry Award for Best in Entertainment: #SavageChallenge
Is Megan Thee Stallion giving away a scholarship?
On Wednesday, June 9, 2021, Megan took to Instagram to announce she will be funding a full-ride scholarship to one lucky student at Long Island University in Brooklyn, NY.
Megan is teaming up with Jay-Z's Roc Nation, who recently created Roc Nation's School of Music, Sports, and Entertainment at LIU which is set to start accepting enrollment for the Fall 2021 academic year.
"If I can use my resources to open doors and create opportunities for at least one student, then it's a victory. It's important that we encourage our students to pursue their passions and put them in positions to become the next game-changer in whichever fields they choose," Megan said.
The Roc Nation School of Music, Sports, and Entertainment offerers degrees in Applied Music, Music Technology, Entrepreneurship & Production, Sports Communication & Marketing, Sports Management, and Vocal Performance.
Megan will also be a guest lecturer as part of the Industry Expert Speaker Series.
Was Megan Thee Stallion shot?
Back in July 2020, Megan posted an Instagram message that stated: "I suffered gunshot wounds as a result of a crime that was committed against me and done with the intention to physically harm me."
In a tearful Instagram Live Story video on July 27, 2020, Megan spoke about the shooting: "I was shot in both of my feet, and I had to get surgery to get the bullets taken out, and it was super scary".
She added: “It was like, just the worst experience of my life. And it’s not funny. It’s nothing to joke about. I didn’t put my hands on nobody. I didn’t deserve to get shot.”
In October 2020, rapper Tory Lanez was charged with felony charges, including assault with a semiautomatic firearm, personal use of a firearm, and carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle, all in connection with Megan's shooting.
Lanez has pleaded not guilty but can face up to 23 years in prison if convicted.
Source: Read Full Article